Monday 11 January 2016

19Plus Magic Trick Show December 2015

        
I have drawn everyone on my cloak and we got people to come in. We got Sarah to come to our Magic Show. sarah is a lady worker at the cafe in the park and she is english. Chris and Jess didn't come to our show. I know who did come- our Saturday Arts class they came. Tuke School students came. Rachel and Leo did come Rachel is a main worker and Leo - they all work upstairs.
Blue







I am clapping my hands, Welcome to the Magic Show! You see people standing, Look at Daniel's head. Dancing like Michael Jackson. Nasty!


Daniel get in the box please! Help! Look out! Where has Daniel gone?
Is he in here/No!
Here is Daniel Reid! Look! You must do it!

Dan


I used my Magic song list for the show and Tris played it for us. Well there was Queen and Lady Gaga all there.
I have an idea we can make a special DVD for Chris and Jess.

Blue

     
I used my objects through my legs and H helped me with that.
Blue

  




    










       





The magic show was great. It was on the 8th of December. It was good when I pulled all my celebrities out of the magic hat. And it started at 6 o'clock. I was a star. He stole the show! And all the audience clapped. I was a great actor, a great magician and I called myself the Great Edini. It was great it was good. I gave all my celebrities out to people in the audience. It was a great night and we had a ball of it all. We were great stars.

I was a star in the making the film.There was the whole process of making it. I was in a film folding up the paper backwards and sticking it on backwards which I made with Rob and Robin , the two Robs, Rob number 2, and Rob number 1. And we used tape to stick things on and had people cutting and sticking them down down on paper. Danny Lucas was a good cutter. And Charlene was a star making flowers appear from nowhere. We watched the video with Charlene and disappearing flowers.

Mine was a good Tommy Cooper I said Not like this like that! And I am on a video doing my tricks. Andty Cove was spoon and jug and scarf.

It was  great success ecveryone loved it all and said how well we did. I enjoyed myself. And I was happy with myself for doing it. It was alright on the night. That was before Christmas before the winter solstice.

I LOVED it and people said we would like to see another show again. We are definitely going to make a nother show maybe somewhere else .

It was was ace! Everyone was clapping and saying Encore encore! Again! Again!! Superb acting!!!! Edward was on top form! He was an A-list celebrity star! People thought Ooooh! it can't get better than this! It was a lovely show. When the show finished Edward said good night ladies and gentlemen and Robin said That's the end of our show. And everyone was dancing.

Ed





  

First of all I liked my flower trick. I liked my music . It was good. I found all my flowers with help from H . Everybody loved it. Everybody clapped. I liked it very much. We done loads of tricks, with the cup and spoon with Mr Cove, I enjoyed myself. people did some cutting, cutting the abracadabra sign and we put it back together. And Blue said Abracadabra! Everybody cheered. And I like Ed's trick in the hat and Sam's robot. Ufoma's dancing, and that was it , it was nice. I felt happy.  








Help!!!! Daniel is in the box! Help!!!! Help me!!! Help me please!



You are laughing Daniel! What are you laughing at Daniel? I am happy. And you are dancing! Come on! Look out! Everyone cheers! What do you think? You like it? You beautiful?


      

No comments:

Post a Comment