Monday 2 March 2015

The Bikes Go Round

 

Blue: We went to the Herne Hill Velodrome

Daniel: We took a cab. Go all the way round you turn right you go traffic lights there.

Ufoma: We went cycling on bikes

Daniel: Look at the tracks there. Bicycle was fast Get in the bike. Put a helmet on please. You can go. Go to the velodrome. Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!Rrrrrrrrrrr! Get out my way get out my way please!


Sam: We went round and round on the bike.


Blue: We went on the cycle path track


Ufoma: I went with Jessica

Blue: I went on a bike with Susan

Sam: I went on my own. Charlene and Tris went round me.

Ufoma: Then I went with Tris

Blue: I went on a pedal go kart . I sat in the orange seat and I put my hand on the steering wheel to go round corners. Next to the steering wheel there is a hand brake.

Ufoma: The bike is dangerous.

Blue: Not the go kart though.

Sam : No its not dangerous.  Stop - use the brake with your hand.

Ufoma; You go slowly carefully. Slowly slowly slowly. The bike be ok now.


Sam : You can go fast round. Tris and Charlene were fastest.

No comments:

Post a Comment